The Foundation relies on the generosity of its benefactors to achieve its goals. It's ongoing support to counselors and to organizations that serve the counseling profession, can only be accomplished with the continued generosity of it's supporters for the activities that it sponsors.
There are many ways for you to give to the Foundation:
- The Foundation may be included in your annual plan of charitable giving.
- A life insurance policy can be arranged with the Foundation named as beneficiary. This would allow you to deduct the premiums paid on the policy as a charitable contribution
- The Foundation might be named in your will for a specific amount. Perhaps, specific stocks or bonds can be directed
- Contributions can be directed for a specific purpose or fund.
- You may be able to provide items for a raffle or silent auction at a future VCAF event.
- Tangible property may be transferred to the organization.
- Participating in the events sponsored or supported by the Foundation.
- In-kind donation of time and skills, that can become a part of Foundation events.
- Your own creative way to give.
No amount is too small, and larger amounts will go far in addressing the endless possibilities to advance the work of the Foundation.
When the spirit moves you, or when you are making your annual decision about charitable contributions, we hope you will keep the VCA Foundation in mind.
The following Gift Levels are suggested for you:
- Supporter $15 - 49
- Sustainer $50 - $99
- Foundation Fellows $250 - $499
- Underwriters $100 - $249
- President?s Circle $500 - $999
- John Cook Society $1000+
Gift Form: Complete this form, and mail it with your check to the address below.
Email: email@example.com .
PO Box 721
Monroe, VA 24574
Preferred Email for Donations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other members of the VCA Foundation Board may be contacted individually by email
Donate Online: If you prefer, you can click here and use a credit card to make your donation online.